Friday, March 8, 2013

Internship II ECE 455 B-1 Advocating for Childhood Obesity in Early Childhood


Hello everyone, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your feed-back and comments on my assignments. This has been an interesting journey for me but I must say that I have learned a lot about writing along the way.  I have enjoyed reading your discussion and blogs and I believe that we all have grown so much. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments with me. I have also learned and grown from each and everyone of your comments and discussions.
I have always had a fear of writing and when I started this class I realized that a lot of writing was involved and it made me so nervous. I got so caught up and overwhelmed in the beginning because I knew that writing is my weakest subject. As I went through each module it got a littler easier through each one.
      I would also like to thank Professor Puntil-Wilcek for her feed-back on my assignment because it has helped me to become a better writer. I really believe that she has helped me to improve my writing skills. I am not where I was when I first started this class because my writing skills have improved. I am a better writer now but I still have room for improvement. Once again thank all of you and I wish everyone the best of luck.

7 comments:

  1. This has been an intersting journey. I have learned a lot along the way. Thank you for your feedback and Thank you to the Professor Puntil-Wilcek.
    Thank you,
    Teresa Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brenda,
    I remember when you were first starting on your advocacy plan for childhood obesity. I answered a few of your post, and discussions. You answered a few of my post and discussions. I am so glad that the previous fear that you had of writing is gone.I want to thank you for your support and help as you were also going through yourself.

    We discussed IMIL I'm Moving I'm learning, a program that we use at our center. There is a program titled the Health Train [healthtrainjlc@gmail.com]. I wanted to add this to your resources.As I look through all of the help that you have given to me, I wanted to return the favor. It seems like we are friends as well as colleagues. I hope to hear from you in internship II. As you complete and follow your advocacy plan rmeember that you have a friend thanking you for all of your support and help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Brenda, it was a joy gaining information from you as well. It has been a challenging and rewarding experience taking this course but I am sure we all will do just fine and the Professor was a big help with her comments/suggestions. Take care and best of luck now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, I enjoyed reading some of your posts, and all the insights I gained from the information about your childhood obesity post. Like you, I was so nervious when I found that we had to write a research paper, and that we had to make a blog, which I never did before. But thanks to all of you, and the comments I received I think everything will be okay. I wish you good luck in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brenda!
    I really enjoyed reading all of your posts on childhood obesity. This is such a great topic to choose and I'm sure your research paper is also great. This has been a great journey and I'm glad that we had such wonderful classmates to help us through this. I couldn't of done it without everyone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda,
    It has been a difficult quarter however you have learned about blogging as well as writing a formal research paper. Good luck in 455 and implementing your advocacy plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Brenda,
    Thank Brenda for being that supportive, and encouraging me in this class. I do appreciate the phone call, and giving ideas to help me with my research paper. I am glad Brenda this is our final blog post for this quarter. Brenda is my second time taking this class. I did learn something new each time I took the class. It was difficult for me to set up the blog website. I never made it to writing the research paper. I am very proud of myself for making it this far in the class. I received some valuable information, and everyone was very helpful with working my paper. My host site gave me plenty of information to use in my paper. Brenda gets plenty of rest, and relaxation for the next quarter. I wish you the best in 455. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete