Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thank You

I would like to thank all of my classmates for their  support, ideas, and feedback on my assignments. The support that I received through this class has helped me learn so much about what it takes to become a good advocate. I know that I will use all the things that I have learned in this class to guide me in the future. This class has been very challenging and I have worked hard to learn all I need to know about being the voice for something that I believe in. I want to thank all of you once again and I wish everyone the best of luck in everything that  you do. I hope that each and every one you accomplish all of your goals and dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Brenda,
    We all need to be an advocate for children because children are small. They need someone to talk for them. Than you for all of your support. I agree that this class has been a challenge but a very good learning experience for me. Thank you again for your feedback on my assignments.
    Thanks,
    Teresa Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    Your topic is such an important one and I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope your voice is heard and will make a difference in many young lives. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda,

    I think that you chose a great topic for your advocacy plan and I wish you the best of luck with everything that you continue to do. I would like to thank you for all of the support throughout the class and for all of the great information on child obesity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda,
    Thank you for helping me this semester in all the posts and discussions about our Advocacy Plans. I also wish you the best in the future with your future endeavors! It was great having your support through the semester!

    ReplyDelete